fredag 11. november 2016

The start of my December Daily Album /Börjat på årets julbok

Hi there!


It's Kada here today. Time flies! We are only six weeks from Christmas! I love this holiday and usually do a mini album to document the preparations and favorits for the year. I have tried to make one page per day but that does not suit my life so now I do it my own way.I will show you a few pages I have done so far. 


Hallå där!

Kada här. Tiden flyger fram! Det är bara 6 veckor kvar till JUL! Jag älskar den här högtiden och brukar göra ett minialbum för att dokumentera förberedelser, favoritsaker mm för just det här året. Tidigare har jag testat att göra boken dag för dag men det funkar inte för mej, så nu gör jag min egen version. Jag visar idag några sidor som jag gjort hittills.

Front cover / Framsida


Inside of Front cover / Framsidans insida




Another page with a pocket / en annan sida med ficka



And the other side of that / andra sidan ser ut så här:



Finally; here I have used a lot of scraps from my stash to create pockets:




I have used inserts from a SN@P album, a SN@P kit from last year (called Claus & Co), a wide variations of patterned papers from my stash (Examples: KaiserCraft Silent Night Collection and Christmas Carol Collection, a very old paper from Anna Griffin and more). 

I have also used stickers from Graphic 45 serie 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' and journaling cards and elements from Simple Stories paper series '25 days of Christmas' and 'Handmade Holiday' - it's simply a mix of christmas related thing from my stash!

Love Kada

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar